Iconography part 5

Some Icons had to be redesigned as the raw materials changed.

Hydrogen was used to only make the modulator but this made no sense logically. To fix this issue I decided to change hydrogen to something electrical that made more sense in the logic. For this electrical component I wanted something along the lines of electrical board or computer chip. I followed the same technique as I did with the previous Icons but tested their readability with the game testing.

With lots of issues in getting the power for the generator, I decided to redesign the container. For it to be a really easy starter combination I made the redesign obvious for the player in it’s connection to the crystal.

Earlier in the Design, I made the decision to make realistic icons for items not used in the blueprint. For their colouring I decided to keep the colour choices limited and to reuse them on each item to keep the continuity.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *